We provide a full range of outpatient services for adults, adolescents and children at our Crossroads location including:
- Mental Health Crisis and Outreach Services provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Mental Health Assessment to identify each person’s needs and services that can help.
- Therapy and Counseling with specialized services for children, young adults, families and older adults to help them cope with their unique life circumstances.
- Occupational Therapy to help persons regain, develop, or master everyday skills in order to live independent, productive, and satisfying lives.
- Medication Services when these can help manage symptoms of mental illness.
- Rehabilitation and Employment Services to help persons with serious mental illnesses build supportive relationships, social and leisure interests, and gain employment.