Walgreens Pharmacy at TMC Hospital Hill
For your convenience, Walgreens, the Pharmacy America Trusts, is on site at TMC Hospital Hill to offer you easy access to medications, personalized pharmacy care and services to help ease the transition from hospital to home. Walgreens at TMC Hospital Hill offers:
- Full-service pharmacy for all your prescription medications
- Individualized service from an experienced pharmacy staff
- Easy prescription transfer to Walgreens with a simple phone call
- Refill reminder and automatic refill services to help you avoid missing doses
- Prescription label instructions available in large print and in 14 languages
- Dial-a-Pharmacist - providing phone consultation with a licensed Walgreens pharmacist in your preferred language (based on availability of multilingual pharmacists)
- ExpressPay - the fastest way to get your prescriptions, using a secured, automatic credit card billing process
- Compounding services (as available)
Walgreens Pharmacy at TMC Hospital Hill is located at 2301 Holmes.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday
TMC Medication Assistance Program Services
Food or medicine?
That is the stark choice that faces more and more members of our own community. As costs of prescription drugs continue to rise and the numbers of uninsured reach all-time highs, providing a no-cost source for life-saving prescription drugs becomes critical. TMC Medication Assistance Program exists to provide free medications to the uninsured by assisting patients in accessing prescription assistance programs offered by pharmaceutical companies and dispensing them directly to patients. TMC Medication Assistance Program services have been in operation since 2006. During the last fiscal year (2012-13), TMC Medication Assistance Pharmacies dispensed more than 110,000 prescriptions for free medication to over 8,000 qualified low-income, unisured Jackson Countians.
If you are a Jackson County resident, have income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level, are uninsured and have prescriptions that resulted from a visit at TMC, you may be eligible for Medication Assistance Program Services. If you seek services at the TMC Hospital Hill campus, contact TMC Financial Counseling at 816-404-4862 or the Medication Assistance Programs Coordinator at 816-404-4220.