It’s a great time to join the team at Truman Medical Centers! With the ongoing expansion of acute care facilities and walk-in clinics through the Kansas City metro area, TMC is hiring dozens of positions from registered nurses to leadership. Simply list your positions of interest and attach your resume below to start the process of joining TMC.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in progressing their leadership career! This manager will work with minimal supervision and a high degree of autonomy and in collaboration with the Medical Directors of Occupational Health and under the direction of the Director of Occupational Health & Wellness, coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of the Occupational Health program for TMC. Monitors the staff and clinical care of patients in the Occupational Health Clinic. Provides program support to maintain and / or improve the standard of care in the Occupational Health Clinic at TMC. Provides education to staff which promotes a smooth delivery of care for the patient. Provide services to workforce members (WFM) that focuses on optimizing health through health promotion, preventing illness and injury, and reducing health hazards. Ensure all aspects of nursing care comply with applicable regulatory and accreditation requirements. Ensure all services comply with state and federal regulatory requirements including OSHA regulations and JCAHO requirements. Has corporate responsibilities for the Hospital Hill & Lakewood campuses. Participates in the Corporate Workers’ Compensation and Employee Safety Initiatives. Participates in Corporate Employee Wellness and Community Outreach & Education Initiatives. Ensures staff in the department actively participates in Department activities. Assists in the coordination of the monthly and annual operating budget for the cost centers.
• Applicants are required to be an RN and to have a Baccalaureate degree.
• Maintain current Missouri license as a professional nurse (RN).
• Current BCLS certification.
• Five years Occupational Health or Public Health nursing experience.
• Three years progressive leadership experience.
• Demonstrated exceptional communication skills-verbal and written.
• Sound judgment sufficient to ensure the integrity of operations and to provide exemplary leadership in the development of teamwork among the staff.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and external to the medical center.
• Computer aptitude.