What is myTruHealth?
myTruHealth is an online secure tool provided by Truman Medical Centers to our patients to help them better manage their care and improve their overall healthcare experience. myTruHealth can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from any device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) with an internet connection.
myTruHealth gives you access to your health records and allows you to:
- Check your latest lab results
- Request medication renewals
- Schedule an appointment on your time
- Send messages to your care team
- View and download your clinic notes
- See the history of all immunizations you’ve been given
How do I get signed up to use MyTruHealth?
*Please Note: An email address is required to sign-up for myTruHealth.
Questions about claiming your account or about using myTruHealth?
Where can I access MyTruHealth?
Once you have an account set up, you can access MyTruHealth anywhere you have access to the Internet – at home, work, school, the library, etc.
For direct access go to: www.trumed.org/mytruhealth