The average, healthy person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps per day. Over a lifetime this equates to walking nearly four times around the world. Taking care of your feet is the first way to achieving a healthy, active lifestyle.
At the Podiatry Clinic at Truman Medical Center Lakewood, our foot specialists go the extra mile in providing comprehensive care for foot, ankle and related disorders.
We provide treatment for:
• Arthritis of the foot and ankle
• Traumatic fractures of the foot and ankle
• Forefoot conditions such as bunions, hammer toes, claw toes, mallet toes and ingrown nails
• Athletic or work related injuries
• Heel pain and flat feet
• Masses or growths
• Tendon problems
• Foot and ankle deformities
1:00pm to 3:00 pm
8:00am to 10:30 a.m.
8:00am to 10:30 am
We accept most insurance plans. For an appointment call 816-404-7200