''The Choice is Yours'' is a comprehensive benefits program offering a
variety of options for eligible Truman Medical Centers' employees and family
members, including same-sex domestic partners and their dependents.
Employees are eligible to be covered under our group medical,
prescription drug, dental, vision, flexible spending/Section 125, basic
life, supplemental life, voluntary long term disability, and voluntary legal
services if you are scheduled to work at least 48 hours per pay
FMH-Aetna is our provider network. All
plans will pay 100% of the cost for covered
services received at Truman Medical Centers.
- In-Network providers only
- Out-of Network
PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN:
Choices include Generic, Formulary, and Non-Formulary for retail, 90-day
retail or home delivery.
With ''The Choice is Yours,''
eligible employees have the choice of two
options on our dental plan with Delta Dental of
The Vision Service Plan (VSP) provides covered services to be received
by any vision provider of your choice. By utilizing a VSP-Signature
Choice network provider, you will receive the highest level of benefits.
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
This program is designed to give you flexibility through earning paid
time off that may be used for vacations, holidays, personal or family
illness, and personal business.
CASH BALANCE RETIREMENT PLAN
-Plan provides employees with a stable, lifetime income during
-All contributions are made by TMC. Contributions are based upon annual
earnings and length of Truman Medical Centers' ''benefit service.''
SUPPLEMENTAL RETIREMENT AND SAVINGS PLAN (SRSP)
Through your voluntary participation in this plan, you can save for your
retirement on a before-tax basis, receive employer matching contributions,
and choose how you want the money invested.
FAMILY LEARNING CENTER-HOSPITAL HILL
Full-and part-time child care is available for TMC Hospital Hill
employees. Back-up Care, School's Out Holiday Program and Summer Camp,
Exceptional School Readiness Program, Developmentally Appropriate Learning
Environments, and much more! Rates are based on age of children and
- Bereavement, Jury Duty and Military Leave
- Voluntary Auto & Home Insurance
- Basic Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Legal Services
- Basic Employee Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Coverage
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Credit Union
- Voluntary Secured Parking-$6 a month (HH)
- Discounts in the TMC Cafeteria
- Voluntary Supplemental & Dependent Term Life Ins.
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Hospital Hill Family Learning Center
- On-Site Walgreen's Pharmacy-Hospital Hill
- Savings Bonds
- Short Term Disability Plan
- US Bank Branch-Hospital Hill
- Montessori School Discount-Lakewood