Walgreens at TMC Hospital Hill Expands
The Walgreens at TMC Hospital Hill, one of the first in-hospital Walgreens in America when it opened in 2007, has expanded significantly.
The improvements include
· A much larger waiting room for patients
· Double the number of cash registers (from three to six)
· Two large private consultation areas for patients and caregivers
· Pharmacists positioned to answer patients’ questions at private registers,
· Expanded immunization services.
The store also offers a selection of commonly purchased over-the-counter medications and items available for purchase.